When it comes to our food
standards, we’re really picky.
Strict criteria for us means peace of mind for you. Every item we offer must meet our uncommonly strict list of good food promises. We talk to producers, visit many of their farms and taste-test their products to make sure everything is in line with our standards for quality, flavor and ethical business practices.
We are committed to changing the way we think about the relationships between our food supply, the environment, and our bodies. Our products come from a growing process that not only has a positive impact on our health, but the health of the world around us.
From the unique way our products are grown or sourced from, to the extremely short distance it travels from our facilities to you, every choice we make brings you products at the height of freshness, flavor, and nutrition.
Great tasting food.
Priorty to pesticide-free.
Local whenever possible.
100% transparent supply chain.
No shady ingredients.
Our employees are our partners.
For every product we look at what’s in it, where it comes from, and how it’s grown or made . From ingredient integrity to supply chain transparency, we have some of the highest standards in the industry.
We choose to work with producers that inspire us, in the hopes that they’ll inspire you. We develop relationships with farmers and foodmakers that go above and beyond industry baselines, exemplifying our values with regenerative agriculture, animal welfare, sustainable production, and labor practices.
All farms and growers must meet the following baseline criteria:
▪ Transparency: Growers we work with directly must be fully transparent, and be open to site visits and food safety audits.
▪ Non - GMO: Growers must pledge to only use non-GMO seeds and products.
▪ Priority to Zero Pesticides: We prioritize farms and growers with signed agreements guaranteeing that they don’t use any pesticides.
▪ Priority to Modern Farming: We prioritize farms and growers with closed-loop hydroponic or aquaponic growing systems.
▪ Banned substances & processes: We don’t allow any of the produce we carry to have any exposure to substances not allowed by the Saudi FDA and the MEWA.
Along with our baseline criteria, we also keep the following philosophies in mind:
▪ We always put flavor first: We pay close attention to the flavor, aroma and texture of each products for each season.
▪ We’re focused on local farmers and growers: We prioritize local farmers and growers. This means a smaller carbon footprint, more money in the local economy, longer lasting freshness.
▪ We look for growers that go above and beyond when it comes to ecological sustainability: it’s not just what you don’t put on your crops. We aim to support operations that encourage ecological regeneration, biodiversity, and use renewable energy.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.